الاثنين، 2 يوليو 2012

See me and longed to me or that dimension of your mind distanced me ~ ~


See me and longed to me or that dimension of your mind distanced me ~ ~
Or are you like me to feed you, and McCann was me ~ ~
Are tampered Boraca and read what Okhvath even for myself ~ ~
Turks shook my head and laughed sarcastically and said, dreamy delirious ~ ~
Or contend photos and Adana as longing and Alshd like me ~ ~
Feeling high, play with my soul whenever my ears tortured voice ~ ~
And wander bewildered when my imagination entices my mind ~ ~
I ask myself when meeting and says Atifk who knows ~ ~
Tears pouring down and exhale Ahata Iatlj and distressed chest ~ ~
I do not like to live Badk what you do after me ~ ~
Humanizes Atifk night Anajia and tears on the cheek being ~ ~
When Ialil Tjmni Bhabiba apply when Onsamk ~ ~
The meeting between us, the Almighty has Vahml Shawki and aromatic residues ~ ~

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, ,,,, .. Thoughts for Q and Z ..

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Electricity Lightning