الأحد، 2 يونيو 2013

Beautiful true love story

Put your hands this story realism

What's the most beautiful love stories on the net - love stories 2013 - 2014 beautiful love story


This story revolves in a small house his family live the bitterness of exile

But the events of the story were not for you to choose members of this family
But a girl has reached the age of sixteen, called ((Mira))



Mira was the darling of the girl all her friends,
Never know hostility in her life, she lived period of adolescence in a calm,
She sees her friends how living adolescence,
This love for the third time,
These loving son of neighbors and other Mtimh who is in her father's age,
It was not convinced by this thing called love,
Whenever she was with her friends for their suffering with a laugh Ahbabehn ... !!


Mira lived era of the Internet,
Was fond of the Internet and sit him for hours and hours of boredom or fatigue
But it is almost that separated her heart for her when line separates the Internet!!


She loved sites and wonders ÇáŰŃÇĆČ cruising around the Internet in search of


She loved her friends conversation via the Internet
And find the fun more than Mhadtthen on the phone or on the nature ..


In one day was Mira usual exercise favorite hobbies
And scouring the Internet from site to site
At the same time talked her friend at school when
She have Saarafk on the girl I met them through the Internet will do like a very,
Mira had refused to talk young people via the Internet
Because it was considered not appropriate and a betrayal of the trust of its people
I agreed Mira that the girl spoke it was like to make friends with girls
From all over the world and actually be familiar with and I found where the girl polite religious Alkhelloukh of,
And documented by blind faith and was تحادثها for hours and hours to increasing admiration for the girl
And behavior and literature bridles and wonderful ideas about politics and religion and everything.


In times of times while تحادثها was via the Internet
This girl said to her, you admit something but عديني not hate me then ..
Said Mira immediately: How Taatlfezan the word (hate)
You know how much I have Mazatk Vanity like my sister.


The girl said to her, I'll tell you the truth ..
I'm young at the age of twenty-
I did not mean to cheat
But I was impressed by your very
Did not tell the truth because I knew you do not Thadthen the young
But I could not endure more than that
I loved loving and feel like your all the same.


Here, you do not know Mira what to do
It felt that there was nothing has changed
Is it reasonable that all of this literature, religion and morality is a young man of twenty years old ..!


She felt that her heart had been shaken for the first time but has awakened itself
Saying: I love how via the Internet
I am that you oppose this way in complete opposition to love?.


She said to him: I am sorry .. You just like my brother ..


He said to her: important for me because I love you
And that Tatbrenne like your brother and this is a guide, but I loved you.


Ended the conversation here ...
For Mira feel that there is something that might change it ..
I loved Mira ..
Behold, I have knocked arrows of love heart Mira without permission
But not talked any man via the Internet
At the same time you want to talk to him
Decided to Thadth to the normal manner
Like a girl that you love her heart and discreetly love do not tell him!!


The days pass and each of them is getting attached to the other
Until he came to the day he fell ill Mira disease I stayed for a week bedding
When she recovered rushed to the Internet as rush thirsty for a drink of water
To find بريدها mail filled with messages
All messages longing and g ..
When حادثته asked: Why Trkiana the and Ahjrtini,
She told him: I was sick,
He told her: Do you love me??
And here Mira weakened and said for the first time in her life

: Yes, I love you and think of you very much ..


Here, the young man flew of joy فأخيرا the loved Habiba heart
At the same time the conflict started in the heart of Mira:
I have betrayed my trust of my family I have betrayed man who Rabbani
Abh of effort has been made which أفناه from me
In order not to betray the confidence
Vtnhi from her bed in the middle of the night

To write this letter, and I quote:

(God is my witness, I loved you
And that you are the first love of my life
I did not see you, but all good
But I love God more than any other creature
God has ordered that there be no relationship
Between the young man and the girl before marriage
I do not want is my Creator disobedience
I do not want my betraying the trust of my family
So I decided to tell you I'm the last message
The think I do not want you, but I still love you
As I write these words, my heart cracks of sadness
But not a great hope in God if God wanted
Swans We included despite the distances
I know we let each other for God

He said those who left something to be found Allah أبدله be what God is good
And if we meet better for us will happen, God willing, do not forget me
I will not forget you and I promise you my first love and the latter with safety).


Wrote Mira letter and his mission
And rushed speeding crying and pain Odjaa
But at the same time convinced
That what I did was right given
And go through the years and has become Mira at the age of twenty-
And still love the boy sitting cross-legged on the throne of her heart undisputed
Although many people attempt a break, but to no avail could not
That like other and Mira transmitted to study at the university
Where the beloved homeland
Who has not seen him since smoothness nails
And with her family, where her father was sacked from work
Was to be for the family to move to the homeland
There at the university was studying communications engineering
The send delegations University to Trade Communications
To learn about the nature of their future
The university chose a delegation to go to the gallery contacts
Mira was among the delegation
During the curfew in the exhibition
They stopped at a company from companies that offer their products
They took acquainted with each product ..
And memorable Mira notebook lectures
On the table that displays products by this company
Takes the young man who works in this company WordPad and inflict
But lost his eyes he decided to keep it
Perhaps accompanied due to question him
The young man sits in his hand WordPad and time to indicate eleventh night
The exhibition except from customers
While he was a young sitting راودته the idea
That browsing the book to find one of his papers e-mail name.


Chuckled the young man of joy
And taking turns over the pages to find the name Mira Vaitir of joy
And taking jumps and runs throughout the exhibition
Then the young man goes to the house and unable to sleep
How not Mira have returned it to fill his life again
On the morning of the next day of the exhibition rush
In the hope that Mira come to take WordPad
And actually come Mira to take the book and when he saw
Almost falling from the joy did not expect
That his heart to fail such a pretty girl
He gave her the book and took contemplates the features
Surprised this young man
فشكرته tongue but deep in itself
Used to say that he was clumsy because it did not come down his eyes from her face!!





Mira went to inflict the young man to her house
Ventzerha even entered and ask the neighbors took her and her family
He knew that they are very decent people ..
And their daughter a good girl did not know only the good reputation ..
The next day came, and with him his family proposes marriage to her
He does not want to miss a moment without Mira
Have they found the right people groom for their daughter
He is a good and religious ethics and good reputation
But Mira rejected
Also rejected by him because her heart beats only once
Will not fail again and disappointed her family
And told young man refusing Mira him, but he refused, saying:
Will not get out of the house to talk to her and in front of the young man's desire
The parents agreed provided that they are talking in front of them.


Mira came and sat
He said to her: Mira,
Pain تعرفيني the .. P
She told him: Where do I know you ..?!?


He told her: of which refused to talk to me so as not to betray the confidence of the people ..
Then Mira fainted from shock and joy Hole
فنقلت to the hospital to wake up and you see standing in front ..
And then turned her face to her father, saying: I consent Dad I consent ..
The two speeches to each
And lived most beautiful life
Did not know the way to قلبهما

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Electricity Lightning